Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:09:50 -0500

Chomecast might be a way to do what you need to do.  My son Eric streams
stuff from his iPhone into the Samsung TV with it.  I have played my Vaio
on the Samsung with the Chromecast.

Adam streams stuff with Apple TV from an iPad and his Apple computer.

We have Dish with a Hopper, so I can stream all I want from the services we
have, Netflix, Blockbuster, and On demand

Sony's TV division has been spun off from the other parts of Sony and they
will be concentrating only on high end products. Vaio Laptops last I heard
was sold to JIP then probably to Lenovo.

I think Sony Cameras were already not very related to TV division, and Sony
Broadcast Equipment is another thing altogether as is Sony Pictures.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/