Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 20:19:34 +0100 (BST)

I only found the problem just before I came to visit my daughter so I am not
home to check the Mavericks problem. It could just be another change which
means adjusting setup to do what you used to do before.
I wanted to mirror my laptop to view a video and gave up since I didn't want
to waste any more of the video and watched on the laptop.
I don't do this sort of thing often so I'll look to see if I need to re-do
something.
Frank D.