Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 07:27:58 -0700

in order to go from a windows 7 laptop to a tv, the laptop must have the
special intel wireless adapter (network) widi and then u need to download
the software from intel, also as a far as i know sony tv don't support
widi.  the currentwidi receivers (attaches to tv) has a very short range, u
must be in front of the tv and a distance of 20 feet, hope this helps

  regards, mehrdad