Subject: [Leica] ignore this message
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:27:31 +0100

750,000 messages! Yea gods, we are certainly typers of a type. I know that
it's a heavy list - especially when I get busy, can't read messages for a
few days, log on and see the wall of emails, but 750,000! Fair dues to you,
Brian, for all your efforts, and thank you for persisting in keeping your
LUG running, and keeping the means open for all of us finicky perfectionists
to argue the esoteric merits and demerits of certain camera exotica amongst
ourselves!

I shall now revert to lurkdom as my non-camera life is suddenly more more
demanding than expected. Ah well, these things happen from time to time.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow