Subject: [Leica] Gems found while scanning 40-year-old slides
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 01:43:06 +0100

A-ha the power of the internet!
http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/eby776j/Recent
It is a DB6 Volante as per the Kamm tail...

Which reminds me...
In the Simpsons, Comic Book Guy is walking on the street reading a comic,
eating a hotdog, and reading querulously "But Aquaman, you cannot marry a
woman without gills, you're from two different worlds..." A wheee noise
interrupts. Cut to cruise missile eye view shot heading along same street
and closing in on Comic Book Guy. Screen is filled by anxious face of Comic
Book Guy as he says "Ohh, I've wasted my life...." Large explosion follows.

Douglas
former Car Book Guy