Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:23:57 -0500

We'll see.  I have a much better Epson now than when I tried digital
negs before, and it appears there is much better inkjet film available
now.  But, I have the printer and a first-rate pt/pd lab at hand, so it
won't cost much to try it out.  The ability to print negs from digital
camera files and control the dMax with software is really appealing.
So, I'm curious again.

Ken