Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:15:12 -0700

I spent about $1000 on supplies and 4 months to make digital negs work with
my HP Z3100, but just couldn't. Of course at that time I was trying to do
digital silver (you know, for fun :-) ). Now Z3100 is now have been "dying"
for a year+ now. When it finally expires, I will probably get the 3800 or
its follow-on. There are just a lot more experiential wisdom with doing
digital neg with Epson.