Subject: [Leica] Miss O from the shadow side
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 16:39:55 -0700

Hi George,
Thanks for looking.
I ran the photo through photo shop Highlight and Shadow with +20 %
on the shadow and that opened up the right side a bit.
Thanks for the suggestion. Good idea.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:01:10 -0500
From: George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Miss O from the shadow side
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

On Apr 21, 2014, at 12:11 PM, H&E Cummer wrote:

> I hope everyone had a fine family Easter. We did - with Anna and Miss O
> Mr. Aubrey.
> Here's Miss O having bacon for breakfast yesterday morning - taken from
> the shadow side.
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2014/MissOshadowside.jpg.html>
>
> Taken with the Olympus E - M1 and the 12 - 40 zoom.
>
> Please look large. C&C always welcome,

a gorgeous subject
in beautiful window light

(I'd use a tad more fill
and bring up the shadowed eye just a bit)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com