Subject: [Leica] Leica T
From: leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:50:14 -0400

Henning,

>> Only if you have a shorter register and a wider mount, optical
possibilities are increased.

Would a shorter register impose more challenges to the design of wide-angle
lenses, given the smaller angle of incidence to the edges and corners of
the image circle ?

- Phong

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica T)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica T)