Subject: [Leica] Leica T
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 11:51:28 -0700

No, a shorter register and wider mount both make designing lenses easier and
possibly less expensive. Large rear elements help with wideangles;
especially fast wideangles. Designs can be closer to telecentric, so that
the rays hitting the sensors in the corners can be closer to perpendicular
to the sensor plan.

Henning