Subject: [Leica] Optical Illusion with Kinkler Handly — Attorney at Law
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:33:20 -0400

Speaking of cool things about color, try this:
1. Bring up the color image of Kinkler Handly on the Gallery?standard size,
not large
2. Position your cursor over the thumbnail of the B&W image but don't click
on it yet
3. Get close to the screen and stare at Mr Handly's nose in the color image
fixedly for 30 sec.
4. Without changing your gaze, click on the thumbnail of the B&W image to
bring it up
5. Enjoy the illusion!

Opposite order is interesting too, but not as much.

?howard

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Kinkler Handly — Attorney at Law)