Subject: [Leica] Gems found while scanning 40-year-old slides
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 19:27:10 -0400

Thanks for the information, Jim. My knowledge extended only to knowing the
marque, not the model or its great rarity. I wonder where it is now. Of the
driver, a bit more is known!

Yes, Douglas, it seems a pity to have all that performance at your command,
only to have a straitlaced chap in the passenger seat. But I?m sure the
royal motto must govern the royal bodyguard in relation to minor civil
indiscretions?honi soit qui mal y pense?

?howard