Subject: [Leica] IMGS: NYC with the 75/1.4
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 07:22:01 -0400

Tina,

The first shot reminds me of the days when I lived in New York. A kibitzer
at what I take to be a game of checkers. It is so quintessentially New York.

I like the second because makes me wonder about the story of the person in
the hoodie. Perhaps they are lonely and depressed. Perhaps they are tired
and just sat down for a moment. Who knows?

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386
H: (301) 654-0938