Subject: [Leica] Yahoo mail and the LUG
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:04:38 -0700

Yahoo has recently changed its email policy in a way that makes it
impossible for Yahoo mail users to receive LUG mail. I realize that the
people who need to know this aren't going to receive this email, but I have
to start somewhere.

I have not yet figured out a workaround other than finding a non-Yahoo email
provider. I'm studying it and discussing the issue with people who run lists
using the same software as the LUG in case one of them comes up with a
workaround. So far it doesn't look good,

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Yahoo mail and the LUG)