Subject: [Leica] OT:Ming
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:21:53 +0200

Very sorry to hear that, Herb. Our Taco (13) has also been with us virtually
since birth and has his freedom to go outside. Don't blame yourself about
the collar; it is dangerous to put a collar on a cat who is allowed outside
since he can get stuck on a branch or similar.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
(sent from somewhere)