Subject: [Leica] Zeiss ZM 21/4.5 on M typ 240 -DAS
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 22:12:02 -0400

Smart-aleck answer: there is no plug-in to correct apostasy.

But seriously, I've checked this as much as possible in real life, and I'm
not seeing what has been shown in connection with the various Sony cameras.
One thing is obviously that the Sonys don't have offset microlenses the same
way that Leica does. Another is that the Sony sensels are smaller.

There is some corner falloff in sharpness at the extreme corners, but it
looks a lot like what the MTF charts predict.

Dante