Subject: [Leica] Washington DC
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 08:39:03 -0500

===On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 1:31 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at
frozenlight.eu>wrote:

> The NPR building and the Arlington cemetery are the two that stand out.
> What is the single cross about?

The single cross shown is also at Arlington National Cemetery; it is where
Robert F. Kennedy, assassinated brother of the assassinated president John
F. Kennedy, is interred.  It is near his brother's grave and eternal flame.

I think I need to learn to write captions.  I've got a few more photos from
Washington and New York to edit and upload but I was six nights on the
road, I've been swamped since I got back and, basically, I'm no longer as
young as I used to be.

Thanks for the comments, they are all appreciated.

--Bob

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Washington DC)