Subject: [Leica] The Interview - great stuff
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:30:58 -0400 (EDT)

Gerry,
It was a marvelous interview. You came across as a knowledgeable and
insightful photographer despite suffering a slightly inept interviewer
and a few descents into technobabble. I stayed glued to my computer for
the full hour. It was well worth it. I especially appreciated your
comments on face hiding cameras interfering with the interaction
between you and your subjects in street and portrait photography. It
was a wonderful glimpse into the mind of a masterful photographer.
Everyone should see it.
Larry Z
- - -
We got there in the end, and the interview is now online at:

https://plus.google.com/events/c3aa7o3q8k0ndfj155qc4a68oks

I warn you that it is over an hour long, but I hope that you will enjoy
some of it!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or