Subject: [Leica] Fuji Rumours
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 00:53:18 -0700

Remember that the Pentax 645D/Z are the least expensive MFD camera at
$8000. Leica S is ~$20000? And the Phaseone backs are $25000-$35000.

So I think IF Fuji does make such camera, it will sell even at $8000.

As for lens, that's the least of the problems. If there is one thing Fuji
knows how to do REALLY well, it would be the lens :-)