Subject: [Leica] a new computer and stuff! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 16:07:08 -0700

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NEW COMPUTER ARRIVED LATE YESTERDAY AND I OPENED THE
HUGE BOX CAREFULLY AND PEEKED INSIDE?????? more and more boxes!
WOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We are revamping two rooms to reset new computer, "old darkroom space to the
modern day age of computers / scanners and other things to sort of move into
a whole new world of PRINT & BOOK SALES, assignments, and ANY other crazy
parts of the world one requires jumping on a plane and go to any of the wild
and crazy parts............"OTHER THAN ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE IDIOCY OF
WAR & KILLINGS  BY THE RELIGIOUSLY MENTALLY RETARDED! "PICK ANY PLACE YOU
WISH? I WONT GO!"

The sun is shining, the world has returned "AS IN THE LUG IS FUNCTIONING
ONCE AGAIN!" :-) Hallelulue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the new machine will come wth an anti-capital typying key! :-)
Yeah I know some of the lads and ladies have fits when I go all CAPS ? :-)
Why? Because when I do I find OUT QUITE QUICKLY HOW ANNOYING IT IS FROM THE
UNREPEATABLE private RESPONSES! :-) And  dang some of you are wild wild and
unrepeatable! :-) Quite interesting really! :-) :-) :-)

Anyway we hope to have every thing switched over and powered up tomorrow.

cheers,
ted.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] a new computer and stuff! :-))
Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] a new computer and stuff! :-))