Subject: [Leica] IMGs: An unexpected visitor.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 19:52:01 -0700

I rarely give a flying hoop what it is! Quite simply because I'm far more
interested how the critter looks as a photograph! After all isn't that what
we're here for? The talent of the photographer in handling his or her gear
and abilities in doing so??

 Sure I'm always eager to learn what the critters are shown on the LUG and
most certainly appreciate the learning experiences.  But really? That's all
second nature to learning about the "cool critter so interestingly caught on
film or whatever?"

Cheers,
ted