Subject: [Leica] cat overload?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:22:00 -0500

I tried to post this on the first day of the LUG outage, and got a
failed delivery message.  As time went on, I was afraid this might have
caused a cat photo overload and brought down the LUG.  Anyway, here she
is attempting to hide from the photographer.  Fuji X-E1, Fuji X 60mm 2.4.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF1344.jpg.html

Also gratitude to Brian for some very difficult work.  For once I am not
going to whine about having to configure my new laptop at work.

Ken

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] cat overload?)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] cat overload?)