Subject: [Leica] IMGS: After the Storm
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:16:30 -0400

Thanks, Ted!  When I'm not photographing baby ducks and geese and chickens,
I'm looking for leaves and waterdrops or ferns and peeling paint out here
on the farm ;-)

I head for Honduras next week and will be photographing people again - my
favorite subjects!

Hope all is well in the North up there!

Tina