Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Battery Charger
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:23:15 +0200

a) if they follow the LUG yes ( if you do guys, have you posted your
contribution to Richard?)
b) if they find out on location yes
c) if neither, you're safe for a while as there must be some good
reason for denying them access to planes ...

Amities
Irrelevant Philippe

Le 19 juin 14 ? 21:07, Tina Manley a ?crit :