Subject: [Leica] 1/4 million views (so what?)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 11:40:13 +1000

That ain't bad for flowers and cats Sonny ;-)
I just added up on On #1 250K in last 2 weeks.
Now where is that cents per view business model we all want! ;-)

To be more serious I deliberately don't want to do gritty, urban, bleak,
photojournalist social comment stuff ever. It's nice if my photos bring
some enjoyment (sometimes brickbats or ignoring!) to a wide audience and
lots of colour too.
As an aside I have had some drinks and chats with Nick Ut recently and
hearing the full story of his most iconic image is very harrowing. It makes
me grateful to have never been shot at and to live where the worst I need
to think on is how many clicks on my happy images of pretty people ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman