Subject: [Leica] Narrative about the extended LUG outage
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:03:02 -0400

That was a compelling tale.  When you went down the rabbit hole of
software-version hell, I was right there with you and felt that
peculiar combination of claustrophobia and annoyance.

Note to self: if shopping for dual-power-supply computers, prefer a
different physical configuration from the LUG ex-server.

This might even make me pull out the vacuum cleaner from time to time.
   ...Naah, never happen.

Thanks as always for keeping the saloon's doors swinging.

-Jeff