Subject: [Leica] Narrative about the extended LUG outage
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:27:59 -0400

Brian,

Virgins are normally sacrificed for what you did without. :-)

I am having a dual power supply box designed and thankfully, the PSUs are
side by side not stacked but I do have to remember to ask my H/W guys what
they are going to do about lint build up (and catching fire).

As for version hell, my condolences. I spend a lot of time trying to avoid
them but not always successfully. Are you sure you don?t want to try to run
the LUG server in a VM? I am SO tempted to turn my little home servers into
VMs to make moving them around more straightforward.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Narrative about the extended LUG outage)