Subject: [Leica] Semetko's INDIA UNPOSED
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 17:25:48 -0700

Hey Richard,

I wish it was less money too?but the book is very high quality and cost much
more to make than my first book. It?s tough?I wish I could sell them for $1
so everybody would have one without a problem! But I?d be in the street
pretty quick at that rate :)

Take care and I?m humbled that you?re scraping :)

cheers,

craig