Subject: [Leica] Semetko's INDIA UNPOSED
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 23:33:40 -0700

Hello Friends,

As some of you may know, my second book, INDIA UNPOSED has just been
published. It was born out of the 10x10 project that I and nine other
photographers were invited to participate in for the 100th anniversary of
Leica Camera and the grand opening of the new Leitz Park in Wetzlar. We were
all asked to shoot 10 image projects with our iconic photographic ?Fathers?
in mind?Leica paired me with Elliott Erwitt. Consequently, there are a lot
of dogs in the book:) Our own esteemed Jim Shulman purchased a copy of INDIA
UNPOSED and gave me permission to quote his review:

"Your book arrived today, and it's nothing short of astonishing.  The
photographs (and the selection) are stunning.  By far it's the best
photography book I own...The project results were astonishing.  I've seen
other photographers work from India (MEM comes to mind immediately), but
nothing comes close to these images. Good as "Unposed" was, this is a
quantum leap ahead."

Please take a few moments and check out the website,  www.indiaunposed.com.
The full shipment just arrived, and I am signing the first 500 copies to go
out the door. I hope I?ll be signing yours!

Thanks,

Craig