Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:50:12 -0500

In most cases when someone says, "no photo" to me - I respect their wishes;
as I would hope they might respect mine if, for some reason, I said to them
"no photo."

Depending on circumstances I may talk to them about considering a look at a
print to see if they may like the image; or appreciate why I photographed
the scene with them in it.

Ethics and morals can be either imposed from outside or inside our own value
system. In either case this very personal matter can only be decided by you
- the photographer.

a note off the iPad, George