Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:01:59 -0400

Best shots I've ever  seen of yours.

Not sure in which countries the presence of children takes away our rights
as artists or communicators... journalists. I'm guessing none of them and I
know that's saying a lot there are a lot of countries out there. France..
Who knows?
That's not going to stop people from thinking they can wave us off with an
imperious wave of the hand. We need to stay off the the defensive and demand
our rights remain intact.