Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:23:01 +0530

Philippe,
A lot of places that I walk around to photograph in have their share
of petty thieves, streetside rogues, and general undesirables who, not
surprisingly, do not want their photographs taken - and I go into
these areas every week. In addition a lot of girls of marriageable age
in India also are quite shy, and are quite averse to even old men
taking their photograph! It is rare, but it happens, and as I said, I
keep going back into the communities, so I respect their wishes.
Cheers
Jayanand