Subject: [Leica] Stand-Alone Photo Processing Software
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 08:36:19 +0100

Mark

I am intrigued why you would restrict Capture One to medium format and
Photoshop for anything else (i.e. not medium format). To my mind both would
seem to handle all formats equally well. If shooting with a Phase one camera
then there would be some logic to your argument.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932