Subject: [Leica] Super Moon through APO Televid 82
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 00:08:39 -0700

I meant that there is a difference between who the image looks when viewed
in my browser from the LUG gallery and how the uploaded image looks when
viewed with Lightroom or Preview.

In any case, I think I may have over cooked that image quite a bit. I?ll
upload a revised version of it in the next day or so when I have a moment to
work on it.

?Jim