Subject: [Leica] Leica TV sighting (BBC, so it must be credible!)
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:57:58 -0400

My wife and I are well familiar with, and great fans of, Kevin Whately's
portrayal of Inspector Lewis and were delighted to learn that, contrary to
original accounts, the show is coming back for a new season. Anxiously
waiting to find out whether his partner, D/I Hathaway, stuck with his
decision to quit the Oxford police force. I hope not; as an Oxford graduate,
in Divinity yet, he was a supremely interesting policeman.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason we never saw the Inspector Morse series,
but I'm sure we'll be streaming it from Amazon too. But why are you waiting
for series 2 of Endeavour to come to Amazon? No PBS in your area? Anyway, I
think it can be watched free on the PBS website.

?howard