Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ears
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 19:01:11 -0400

I have lots of JBOD (just a bunch of disks) as recommended by Peter Krogh
of the DAM books.  As I fill them up, I keep a duplicate and move them
off-line.  I use a Drobo to store all of my scans but also keep separate
back-ups.  Currently attached to my computer and cataloged in LR I have 12
external hard drives adding up to 30 TB of storage.  The Drobo has 16 TB
and is 3/4 full.  8 of the external drives are stored in 2 Proboxes which
seem to work really well.  The others are external hard drives in their own
cases.

Good luck!  I'm looking forward to seeing all of the photos you are going
to store on all of those hard drives!

Tina