Subject: [Leica] Photographers Vest
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:24:41 -0400

Can any of you guys recommend a vest? My requirements are that it have
secure pockets large enough to hold a backup body, a lens or two and a rain
hood. Plus it would be nice if it ->didn't<- have innumerable small hiding
places, too small to be of value and too many to remember what is where.
The stuff at BH looks terrible.

Preferably, I'd like to hear from those who actually use the vest they
recommend.

Thanks!

-Lew Schwartz

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Photographers Vest)