Subject: [Leica] Photographers Vest
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 22:44:14 -0700

I have the Domke..... Vest and the Jacket...
I find them quite nice to use, and if you decide where to put things, and
get real anal about putting things where they belong, you can easily reach
for something.

Jacket = Vest with removable arms..... and significantly less air
circulation ... the vest uses netting, the jacket uses solid cloth....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Can any of you guys recommend a vest? My requirements are that it have
secure pockets large enough to hold a backup body, a lens or two and a rain
hood. Plus it would be nice if it ->didn't<- have innumerable small hiding
places, too small to be of value and too many to remember what is where.
The stuff at BH looks terrible.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photographers Vest)