Subject: [Leica] Photographers Vest
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:57:46 -0400

I have two that I love.  One is a Domke, black one that looks nice for
travel, and an Ex-Officio that is khaki and very light weight.  They both
hold a lot with many, many pockets including concealed ones and interior
ones.  The outer pockets are pleated and hold a lot.  They both have
shoulder epaulettes that velcro to hold camera straps securely.  Believe
me, I've tried them all and these are the best.  Fishing vests are much too
short for me.

Tina