Subject: [Leica] Shooting Eagles with the D4 and the 80 - 400 VR zoom
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:25:39 -0700

HI Gene,
Thanks for looking and commenting. I go up to 12 X 18 print size and will
just have to see how much cropping the D4 can stand. It certainly isn't a
problem with the D800E!
Thanks for the suggestion about the camera strap. Will look into it. Went to
the Otter Bay terminal today but the eagles didn't show.
Perhaps tomorrow,
Howard