Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portraits and Dance
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 09:59:50 +0530
References: <CAE3QcF4_Ca-One=n0oQh8ucmTVDYCO_AcUDU3HJnbKwu7-=iNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1S+BovXBLAsFG3duO9D7Dzbocnnky=fNX+zFuR1MV8XA@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9F8501724@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAH1UNJ0NqwCVjf2TBWk4HfVSd0=YrveOjYvD==ZxWY6cm-9mng@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF79i9Shz7dSFyGTgoXxCqWe_R2-LGQg0LzPQxYc=3+SxQ@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9F850177A@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAH1UNJ0Xmy+N0uJqAXfG+WqNwG3FLKShMkbDPhy_-9ityXddTA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5a7b0Uuww+co1mctWU8wYxyoVQfxkRPwp6WVVZR+e=bw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ05HFM-pL77M-zoUjtXAnHZn11xvmWv5w4jt6OvCj_kxw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7f6Rmj+y90RGJRyaLUmkOxtPKkyh8ZUV98xH44NvmfUw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9F850196A@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

John,
All the current crop of high pixel count DSLRs need a similar sort of
shutter speed to capture sharp images hand held - in the new Nikons,
for example, you can set "Minimum Shutter Speed" automatically upto
1/4x focal length as part of the Auto ISO settings, so the
manufacturers realize that. That they are all good in low light
situations makes it a more acceptable compromise.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Portraits and Dance)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Portraits and Dance)