Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portraits and Dance
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 04:16:08 +0000
References: <CAE3QcF4_Ca-One=n0oQh8ucmTVDYCO_AcUDU3HJnbKwu7-=iNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1S+BovXBLAsFG3duO9D7Dzbocnnky=fNX+zFuR1MV8XA@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9F8501724@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAH1UNJ0NqwCVjf2TBWk4HfVSd0=YrveOjYvD==ZxWY6cm-9mng@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF79i9Shz7dSFyGTgoXxCqWe_R2-LGQg0LzPQxYc=3+SxQ@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9F850177A@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAH1UNJ0Xmy+N0uJqAXfG+WqNwG3FLKShMkbDPhy_-9ityXddTA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5a7b0Uuww+co1mctWU8wYxyoVQfxkRPwp6WVVZR+e=bw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ05HFM-pL77M-zoUjtXAnHZn11xvmWv5w4jt6OvCj_kxw@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7f6Rmj+y90RGJRyaLUmkOxtPKkyh8ZUV98xH44NvmfUw@mail.gmail.com>

Its autofocus is quite fast (120mm macro can hunt) and VERY accurate, main
thing is that I think you need at least 1/3x focal length to get a sharp
handheld shot and DoF is shallower. This makes it a bright light or
tripod/static subject sort of camera.

john