Subject: [Leica] Your opinions please
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:53:49 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind details.

I?ve never tested PWP, but I think my problems is not the software, IMHO
with Capture One 7Pro, Vuescan Pro and PS I shall have enough options. IMHO
the problem is that film quality has been changed and adjust the development
to this.
When I?m scanning old films it work, when I scann Ilford HP5 it works almost
perfect, because this film has been practically unchanged and Tri-X and
others yes.

I?m agree about the limitations of Capture One removing the dust spots, I
scann everything at 16 bit Tiff.

Thank you very much again!!!

Cheers
Lluis