Subject: [Leica] IMG: New fashion set
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 23:03:19 +0100

Nice set Geoff, although I find the in-focus background clutters the image
on some of them. Those with the out of focus background are a lot better in
my opinion. Interesting to note that although you are shooting in Australia,
it was felt necessary to include the stars and stripes in the set.

Love the tonality of the S2 BTW, just wish I could afford one.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932