Subject: [Leica] IMG: Soundcheck
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 10:04:12 +0100

I had a busy afternoon shooting the rehearsals and soundchecks for a new
work composed by English jazz musician Robert Mitchell and featuring the
Bournemouth Symphony Chorus in St. Peters Church, Bournemouth. Here is the
first edit of one of the images. I used the Samyang 8mm fisheye on the
Fujifilm X-Pro1 at 6400 iso to try and encompass the whole scene.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/_14W3943.jpg.html

Hope you like it!

Gerry

Gerry Walden