Subject: [Leica] Digital Dark Room Advice
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:46:39 -0700

Thanks Tina. Seems that the PDF is recommending:
Black wall behind you as you sit at the computer.
Flat Titanium dioxide white on the ceiling with diffuse light pointing up to
the ceiling as the primary light source.
Munsell 8 grey (whatever the heck that is) for all the walls, flat paint.
Wear a ninja suit.
Low (4 lux) light. How do you measure that??
Blackout curtains...

Does that seem a correct interpretation? Any idea where to get a source for
Munsell 8 to match the paint to? Isn't 4 Lux almost candle light dark?

Thanks for the article and help!

Does that seem correct?

Sent from my iPad