Subject: [Leica] Bokeh
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:54:58 -0400

Sorry, Ted!  This new round of discussion on bokeh was my fault as I was
trying to help a new young photographer who wanted to enter a contest for
the best illustration of bokeh.  She asked me about bokeh and what it
really meant.  I tried to help but should have just told her to ignore the
contest!!  After all, there were no prizes except for recognition and all
rights were surrendered.  Typical of photo contests today!  I should have
just sent her a rant about photo rights and being paid for your work.

It's really hard making a living as a photographer today and I would never
recommend it to anyone.  I'm glad I worked back in the good old days when
you got paid for work!

Tina