Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:33:24 -0700

Has a very Nocti look.  If I made a wish it might be that I did not have the
investment in Nikon gear and was starting over.  Sony is looking very
impressive.  I see you are using the Zeiss 55 1.8.  That lens is getting
rave reviews.  What are your impressions?  Hard to judge on internet size
posts.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson