Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:07:50 -0500

I am agreeing with the rave reviews.  As you might remember, I never was
much a 50 something guy.  I've always had a 35 glued on my cameras.  In
fact I owned four fast Leitz 35 or 40's, plus a Zeiss.   I just cannot
argue with the crisp focus, smooth oof Bkg, and all around balance on the
camera.  It is big, but oh, so nice to use.  In combination with the
startlingly good Sony Viewfinder, I rarely miss focus, and I just like what
I'm getting.