Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Some seafront stuff
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 22:36:08 +0100

Eight shots from the seafront area of Bray. Douglas

Three German students - we speak wonderful English here. Seafront, Bray, Co.
Wicklow
Fuji X100S. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/Seated_Trio.jpg.html

These Chinese day trippers are not impressed by Bray's coastal defences.
Seafront, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Fuji X100S. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/LittleWallOfBray.jpg.html

Bracing air, blue sea, who cares. I have an iPad. Seafront, Bray, Co.
Wicklow
Fuji X100S. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/iPadByTheSea.jpg.html

Mamselle Cocker. Well controlled dogs stare out of a car window at Bray
Harbour.
Fuji X100S. See Large.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/LetUsOut.jpg.html

Preparing with help - a scene beside the seafront, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Fuji X100S. See Large
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/SandallingUp.jpg.html

Christ Stopped At Eboli (allegedly) and He also stopped at Gino's, Bray.
Fuji X100S. See Large
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/Gino_s+Christ.jpg.html

Finger Play - a scene beside the seafront, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Fuji X100S. See Large
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/SignLanguage.jpg.html

Enough cycling - time for an icecream. Gino's, Bray seafront.
Fuji X100S. See Large
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/ParkingUp.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Some seafront stuff)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMGs: Some seafront stuff)